MyLifeMyLoveMyWords

MyLifeMyLoveMyWords

Monday, January 17, 2011

WhenYou'veBeenDistracted

Salam...
I should do my assignment right now instead of writing on my blog..or maybe I should just sleep. I have been bothered by something (or I should say by someone..) for the past 4 days.
Whenever u wanna try to run from something, it keeps on coming. It become worse when it is not just one that follow u. I hate the fact that I can't avoid them but I have to face them all over again. It gave me so much pain. They are just like the blackest shadows that keep on following u wherever u go. I guess I have to live in the basement with no windows or any cracks that can allow the light to come through.

I should stop by now since I haven't done anything yet on my essay. Hmmm.. I should be awarded as the greatest and the best procrastinator ever.Aiiiihhh..Stop now..Salam...

No comments:

Post a Comment